Lunes, Abril 30, 2012

answer wisely


“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.”
~ Naguib Mahfouz

Most of the time when I am having a conversation I always try to pause for a while before answering any quastion try to absorb and understand what does that person really wants to know. It's like you're trying to figure out whether it's trick question or not.

But you can easily figure out a question what it really means, especially when it comes from a person you hardly know or talk with. Just like what happened to me the other day, there was this gal who I don't usually pay attention suddenly talk to me and asks me personal questions.

The fact that she is having a chat with me is already strange. Then she asks about my personal life made it more absurd. The first thing on my mind was, "Wait...what the hell does she wants?" "Why do you want to know that?"

This gal wants to know some info on me, on a personal level so she can somehow justify what I am doing. Is she trying to understand why the fuck I do the things I am doing now? Or she's getting info so she can tell all her girlfriends and talk about my personal life for their entertainment. So I thought, you are fucking with me ha? Ok, I'm going to play your game.

"I will let you hear what you want to hear. If you want to assume how asshole I am I will give it to you, open your mouth wide and suck it." With this kind of people around you, I cannot blame myself if I told them fictionalized stories about myself. Can somebody tell me, if what she did was right? I hate people like that, they talk to you just to measure and judge you. They deserve a fucking answer like that because they only asks stupid questions.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento