Martes, Abril 24, 2012

Bliss


You cannot break me...I'm already broken.

There's nothing you can throw at, I've heard it all before.

Fuck you! You psychotic bitch!

You don't fuck me! I will fuck you!

I will not let you ruin my day. I control my own bliss. I am the master of myself. I tell myself i am free. I tell myself that life without you is better.

Yeah! That's right, I don't care if you fuck everyone here, you don't hurt by doing that because you are only hurting yourself. You think it would solve your problems? It's a plain "NO" , what you did will only add up to the piles of guilt you've been harboring in your port of loneliness. That's right you are going to be lonely for the rest of your life. Now I understand why your life is a mess, you're pretty fuck up lady.

I wish Ican wish you a good life but hell no! My conscience is telling me to go fuck yourself to death... The pain you're feeling must not go away you desrve that, you deserve more than that bitch.

I am going to be alright. I am happy that the shit we had ended, I thank you for that. Yes, thank you for fucking somebdy else..now you go with him and live miserable. Yeah fuck on!


I AM HAPPY!

BLISS!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento