Miyerkules, Abril 25, 2012

Have pity


Have pity on yourself.

That's the word Bruce Lee told one of the guy in the boat who wants to measure him in the film Enter the Dragon.

It's been more than a decade since I first saw that movie. I idolize him even more for showing that kind of confidence. No wonder Master Bruce influence my personality.

Empty your cup and be water my friend.

It's like he's mentoring me as a real friend.

People here around my work always measure each other in every way. And last night I got fed up in all their indirect bullying. On our basketball game I really changed my attitude I went as aggressive as never before, I kept telling myself I can beat the crap out of this posers. And I did, I beat them on their game. I hope taught them a real good lesson by beating them on their own game.

I fuck them real hard that they just awe in silence. I slashed my way up to the goal like a swift sword. And pound them with perimeter shooting like an assasin. Most of them are running out of air at the end of the game but I kept pushing myself controlling the flow of the game until they fade out and then I went stealing the floor.

My team mate ask me to slow down because they can't keep up with phase but I tell them to man the fuck up, and don't bitch out. We can't win if we bitch out. I remember my mentor Jordan telling me to go strong to the hoop and that's what I did...my guard blink first and he went down eating my dust.

How does bitchin' feel fuckers?

I told you that I am gonna beat your ass in your own game. Now, tell me what game you want me to mop your sorry ass?

Fucking posers! You should just rub your own tits.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento