Huwebes, Abril 26, 2012

I'm shit as always


It doesn't matter whether your doing exemplary work or toilet paper work, you will always be a shit to your boss. It even gets worse when you are under a manpower agency like where I am. My boss shit to my face and he will tell our boss in the agency that I just do shit which will make him happy because he'll not give me anything for our yearly performance evaluation.

It does not matter to my agency boss whether I'm doing good or bad because they are already profiting from me being assigned here in this project. It's a win-win situation for them, while for me it's a loose-loose fuck-up scenario.

Why did I come into that conclusion? I happen to have access on how much my client boss' company is paying for my service and I'm receiving only a third of it. Yeah, that kind of fuckin' tyranny is what we are experiencing. If you dont get it, let's add figure to it. If my client boss is paying my agency $30/hr my agency is paying me only $10/hr, they are getting more than my cut, that kind of shit man is what I'm talking about.

And you'll ask now why the fuck I'm staying and swallowing my worthless pride? Because that fuckin' $10 is still more than the pay that I'm going to receive if I work for a local company. Get that? No, of course you don't get it. Because you are not here from where I am. You don't share my pain and bitterness, you don't share this hell rotting culture that I'm living in. Yeah, that kind of fuckin' society is what we have here. No wonder we have too many violence, and we've got lots of scumbags wondering and playing as fools in the government. Because people here don't say shit, they complain to themselves and they don't say shit to those government bodies. You know why is it like that? Because there is no difference if they say something or not, those fucking evil bastards will only give you lip service and you'll be waiting for some miracle to happen before your case will be entertained. And that is the real life scenarion we are facing everyday, people shitting with each other because their bosses shit on their head too.

Yeah and this fucking place is really a fucking septic tank. And all this fuckin' shit dealings with each other will only create more hate, more killing and it will surely widen the gap between us struggling middle class folks plus the ever increasing impoverished and the devil may care guys are getting over run by those fucking tyrant elitist.
We middle class are decreasing very fast, we are the one directly absorbing all this shit. BEcause the poor guys are used to having none and they give up, they're eating shit that's what they do and most of us are still struggling to fight this hopeless war.
Because we all know our battles are lost but our isn't.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento