Miyerkules, Abril 25, 2012

hands are clean


I will kill my own bestfriend too, if he tries to steal away my family from me.

I like Rick Grimes character in the Walking Dead series. I'm with you Rick, I know your hands are clean.

Although I praise the survival instinct of Shane, his man up attitude gets him into trouble. He just creates more enemy by being an asshole, but we've got to admit he kept the group alive for sometime.

Come to think of it, if a friend is against you, he is not your friend. He has some bad intentions going on inside his head so it's good to police up.

I like the sin Lori is whispering to Rick what she want. It's like a combination of the serpent tempting Eve and Judas kiss to Jesus. She is really a bitch, a cunning pussy indeed. Women can really change who you are, they are going to push you to the limits until you break your own principle and when that happens, you start to breakdown yourself. If your foundation isn't strong enough you are going to crumble down.

This fucking rat race we're into is going to change you. You should be ready, because it is inevitable. The situation will come that you'll just lament about the old world that you had.

That's what the fuck I experienced, I can attest to it. It did fucking change me, I don;t know now how much of my old self is left of me. My past is just a mirage of today.

But my hands got some stain, not like Rick's. He's my man.

Fuckin' shit!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento