Sabado, Abril 28, 2012

It's a dog world


Should I be nice with a coworker who wants to get on with my gf while

I was out sweating my ass out? Should I still treat him right when I

saw him making moves to her? Him being a nice fucking guy who wants to

have a piece of my heaven here at work? Hell no!!!

I like how the dog world works, it's fucking simple. The men rules and

the bitches chooses the razorback dog, the alpha male. Once a dog

pisses a lighting post it is his territory. Yeah that simple, my dog

always do it. He always make sure that his stinking piss is on that

pole, if it's not he make sure he squirt another venom to it.

When a dog from other area pass by and smell other dog's piss they

piss on it too, telling them it's theirs. But my dog wont allow it,

that's why he always check. It's just bad for the other dog if he

caught him doing that, it's always trouble as expected. it will surely

be a bloody fight, the better dog rules. And as usual my battle

hardened dog always win and all the bitches in the neighborhood will

choose him.

So, I should kick my coworkers ass for pissin' on my pole, I sure hope

it will be bloody. After he surrenders I will shit on his face and

tell him t always bow down when I'm around.

She is my bitch asshole, don't you fuck around or I might blow your

brain off your head. You retard.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento