Lunes, Mayo 7, 2012

Battle hardened heart


My plan is to let you fall with me until you're dependent on my existence. Your life center will be me, your world will revolve around me. Then I will leave..I will leave you wounded and despairing.

That's how bullshit I am, I cannot be that nice too you. you are too dangerous. If I let my guard down, I know I'll get hit by a 10-wheeler truck, in your face succker punch. I can see no sincerity from you so don't be surprised about my actions. That's what you're giving me, i will give to you the same cold shoulder.

My existence will not depend on you. My existence and my happiness depend on my perception of it. I can be happy and satisfied on my own. I am a valuable person, I am full of talent, enthusiasm, creativity, good sense of humor. I am good looking that I can easily replace you.

You are common. You're the same like every woman your staus. It is understandable and plain simple to decipher you. You only do those things to survive, to feel good, to feel some worth about yourself. Yes, that is you. And you are a liar. But it does'nt matter, I know you are from the start we're together.

Good luck to both of us. May the battle hardened heart bleed less.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento