Huwebes, Mayo 17, 2012

Meetings


Meetings. A friend asked me why I am not attending any meeting? That thought on her mind made her judge me, that i don't have any initiative or I don't cooperate. Well, her thinking is ok with me. Anyone can pass me that judgement but I think there's another story behind that story. I told her that my main reason was those people attending meetings daily and weekly are just wasting time and not being productive. Why did I say that?

Actually I used to attend before but I lost interest and enthusiasm with the people I'm having a meeting. Here's the process of the meeting that we're having;

First, they will talk about the meeting that we've done a week ago, then we'll talk about our topic for the next meeting. It's plain and simple we are just walking around circles talking what we've talked about to plan what we need to talk about the following talk session. I forgot to tell you that I work with Japs folks so there is this respect for senior citizens, you cannot tell them anything, you just bow your head. That's the main rule if you violate that, they will mark you as rude, disrespectful.

It doesn't matter whether they are ridiculing a person in front of many people, it doesn't matter they yell at your simple mistakes, they are always right. So, what I'm trying to say is you cannot suggest a thing in the meeting because nobody is going to listen especially if you are a young brood like me.

And this kind of scenario is fucking eating all my interest in joining such a nonsense talk. i'd rather work silently on my desk fininshing the task I'm ask to do. Yes, you may be thinking I don't deserve any supervisory or managerial position with my attitude. yep, maybe you're right because I fucking work, those people who are on the high they're only good in one thing getting their job done by other people, and that is the working class like me. Yeap! that's my kind.

With all the shit that I'm doing and I think that I will go through my best pal that I can depend on is my job. And I believe that 100%, this job can save my ass, this job can keep me sane when insanity comes facing me in the future. This is just me, I just work and I am just a regular working guy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento