Sabado, Mayo 5, 2012

Tired..so fucking tired


I'm fucking tired, do you know that? I'm tired fo this shit that I'm dealing with, the weight is fucking killing me slowly, it's becoming unbearable. Sometimes I want to ask everybody who look up and depend on me.

"What the fuck do you want with me?" What?
What do you think of me? A machine who don't get fucked up? You think that I'm full of promisses and potential? What the fuck? I'm just tired of all your expectations on me. Now, I am telling you so loud to not raise your expectations on me. Do not treat me like your messiah because I am just like everyone else. I fucked up too.

That's right, I am an asshole exactly what you despise. I am one of those no good people who fuck up. Yes, that's me, I am no different to them. Don't be shock because that's ho I am. I can't take it anymore that's why I'm doing this things and telling you all the shitness that I'm hiding from all of you.

I don't fucking care, I'm tired. I want to be alone. I want to be free from all the burden you all giving me. I want to be with myself, myself alone.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento