Martes, Mayo 22, 2012

On being cheated


There's a new girl in town and everybody is talking about her. But I found out that she already have a secret lover from a friend from other department. And this friend is making a move on the girl, so I advice him not to push thru with it, because I know it will only create trouble in the office and the good relationship that we had will only sour. But to my surprise he throws at me an unexpected answer, that if the woman wants him and is fine with having two lovers at the same time then there's no problem.

I know that this is possible because of his cunning character, but that straight answer from him send shivers to my spine. It made me thought about it for sometime and after having a quite moment and looking back at my personal experience I will have to agree to what he said.

"If the woman wants to have two lovers at the same time, then there's no problem with it."

I remember also some line from the movie Deuce Bigalow where Deuce says that all the woman needs is some real loving and making them feel important and loved, if they don't feel it they will start looking for someone who'll make them feel special.

There's a real truth about it, if the woman had enough and run out of patience then he'll go looking for other options. But what if that is not the case?

I guess it depends on the woman, don't you think? What if your woman told you of having that kind of history and she's totally agreeing with that kind of principle? What would you think you would do?

Are you going to make reservations about your feelings for her? Or you're going to hold back what you truly feel about her? Now, this kind of situation really makes me doubtful about real love. It makes me think that there is no such thing as that. What I believe now is you just need to make the moment last whenever you are with someone. Make the most out of it, so it will be one of those memorable moment in your life and at the same time accept the fact that nothing lasts forever. There is no forever in our lives.

All the feelings that we are experiencing are just temporary. It is difficult to swallow reality, but  what can we do about it. We are complicated species.

You cannot control people, you can only control how you react to all those shit they throw at you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento