Biyernes, Mayo 4, 2012

Humpty dumpty


What's the difference between falling from a 10 storey building to a 5 storey building? Nothing, because both are fatal. If you fall from a 3 storey that's a little different you might be seriously injured, be paralyzed which is the worst thing than death.

Why the fuck this idea came to my mind? Well I was walking and inspecting my work area under the scorching sun and at the same time my balls are sweating. Fuck this! I am gonna be rich! Filthy rich! So i'll just sit on my throne and let other people do this kind of shit. I will aim higher, yeah, if I fail so be it.

If I fail, I want to have fatal failure, the kind that I'm going to kill myself or I will lose my life over it. That's the essence of trying your very best..and that is to fail greatly.

So, I'll climb the highest mountain, I'll swiim the deepest sea, I'll run the thousand extra miles. I'll shit on my pants to be fucking rich.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento