Miyerkules, Mayo 9, 2012

jaded


What am I going to do with you? The words are supposed to be warm but it's shivering, making me chill inside out. All I can do is look into your eye while hearing you say what you did. You are jaded and I can't blame you for feeling like that.

Love has fled you a long time ago. Your love is a cancer that eats you up slowly, until it is words only to you. You are right, you just need someone by yourside, someone who can make you feel important and valued even for a while, because your existence is only for survival.

You do not need any saving from me. You can manage on your own. And you have accepted that is the way it is, who am I to be that guy? To save you from misery, my life is also shit. I'm in the brink of failure and destruction.

Why? Why are we doing this to ourselves?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento